High potential program – Belgium
Where does the journey takes you? After an international assessment, your journey starts in Belgium with an intensive introduction to ISS and its staff services (Finance, P & C, Sales, Procurement …). Vision, mission, strategy, values, resources, concepts and procedures are discussed …
Then the journey goes deeper into the core business and the sub activities (cleaning, catering, facility, building maintenance …). In close collaboration with the Key Account managers you will be fully initiated in all aspects of the job.
The next stage of the journey allows you to practice your knowledge in a specific project with a Key Account contract in one of the 70 other ISS countries.
Finally, the journey provides the necessary coaching, training, international workshops and a social media platform in which you can share experiences with the other High potentials during your entire trip.
The journey stops when you start within a multi-service customer (in your home country or in another ISS country if you wish) and apply your acquired knowledge in your own business.
Who are we looking for?
– You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably in Facility Management, Hotel Management, Commercial Sciences or a rather technical background …);
– You are fluent bilingual (English and Dutch or French) orally and in writing;
– You have a first work experience of 1 to 2 years;
– You are passionate for management, operational management, and the development of a client portfolio;
– You want to move internationally for longer periods.
If you succeed in convincing us to start your journey, we offer you a fixed contract, an attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (smartphone, laptop, internet, company car, insurance, etc.) in an innovative and international context.
Convinced ? Apply now !
Pour plus d’informations, cliquez sur le lien : https://lnkd.in/gsKX8Ef