Security Specialist (M/F)
ISS LUXINTERIM has been mandated by one of our largest clients operating in the banking sector to recruit a Security Specialist.
As Security Specialist, you have to ensure high security standard and maximum protection of employees, clients and all items of values on the customer premises. Also, you have to be the contact person for all employees regarding any kind of security task, questions.
- Managing and supporting physical and security systems such as intrusion system, CCTV System, fire detection system, water leakage system, access control system, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting and automated fire extinguishing system
- Regulating building access and key management
- Security information for all internal and external staff
- Car parking management of internal and external parking facilities
- Alarm management internal and with external security provider including on-call duty
- Documentation of SORT controls and KPCi assessments with underlying evidence
- Advising on security activities and security procurement
- Updating of security procedures and evacuation plans including training for evacuation officers and related functions.
- Ensure that the customer’s physical building accesses are controlled required
- Identify risk, manage and remediate accordingly
- Ensure that the customers employees and premises got maximum protection
- Achieve the targeted performance results and secure cost and process efficiency
- Technical knowledge and/or background on electronic and mechanical systems
- Fluent in English and French. German is an asset
- Similar experience in the banking sector / A relevant experience in a similar role
- Open-minded, friendly, good team player
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance
- A multicultural working environment in a dynamic team
- Training and development opportunities